The most experienced Safe Haven experts working for you.
- National Safe Haven Alliance Consulting (NSHAC) is a national research and consulting firm in the Safe Haven industry. We help our clients with the innovative approach based on best practice in the prevention of infant abandonment and Safe Haven law education by providing technical assistance, resources, training, decision support, litigation reduction and subject matter expertise.
- Our team has an in-depth comprehension of the challenges and constraints our clients face, and we work across disciplines and geographical areas to put that knowledge and experience to work for each and every client.
We make Safe Haven education work for each provider.
- National Safe Haven Alliance Consulting has successfully tackled a wide variety of healthcare projects, from developing complete healthcare system training to policy and procedure development and 24/7 crisis response. Whether you need an online education program or multi-faceted staff education for hospital staff spanning multiple states, we will provide the guidance and expertise to align with state statutes and tailored to your needs.
- Policy and Procedure development
- Public posting based on state requisite
- Online education program
- Service line training with mock Safe Haven exercise
- Annual online continuous learning tools
- Development of Safe Haven case review team
- Community education
- Prehospital provider education
Overcome the biggest challenges.
- No matter what service you provide, we understand the challenges you face. Our national consulting team is strong and knowledgeable, with uniquely varied expertise that will work to represent your organization and provide the support and training for your specific needs.
- Health Systems
- Federal, State, Local government
- Healthcare providers
- Fire department and EMS providers
- Law Enforcement
- Approved state Safe Haven providers